Staying grounded and centered during these times, Shift In Action
Shift in Action
Thursday Oct. 27th 7:00 to 9:00 PM
223 Mills St. Parksville
By donation $8 suggested
Tea and treats provided.
This will be a fun and interactive evening!
Topic: Staying grounded and centered during these times.
How to stay calm, at peace, positive and in a higher vibration.
Speaker: Shirley Anne Schuster
Presentation: Learn about and experience practical daily tools to help release emotional, mental, or physical stress in your life.
- Tools to help you stay positive and in higher vibration.
- Explore Brain Gym-physical movements that balance the hemispheres of the brain to assist your ability to focus and to sleep better.
- Also, receive information about specific crystals that benefit healing and releasing stressful energies.
- And how to set up a Crystal Healing grid.
- Pick a tarot card or two, Shirley will help read what it is telling you and share ways to interpret tarot card.
- Closing with a guided meditation.
Bio of Shirley Anne Schuster:
As an Elementary school teacher for 37 years, I began my metaphysical journey learning Brain Gym movements to assist children with emotional and learning challenges. This lead me on a quest of learning a variety of modalities of energy healing. Some of the modalities I share are Shamanism, Theta healing, sound, colour and pendulum healing. I am also a certified Reiki master.
A tarot Card reader and working with Crystals.
My passion is to empower others by sharing these tools and doing personal healing work with individuals.