Ground Yourself in the Power of Your Mind: Shift in Action
Shift in Action: Ground Yourself in the Power of Your Mind
At 223 Mills St. Parksville
By donation $8 suggested
Tea and treats provided.
November 24 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Speaker: Claude Beaulac and Levonne Gaddy
Topic: GROUND YOURSELF IN THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.
We are excited to convene with the beautiful people of the Oceanside area for the purpose of going more deeply within for understanding and connecting with the power of our minds.
Who should attend?
- Do you enjoy communing with others to explore metaphysics?
- Do you long to reconnect with your inner passion?
- Are your thoughts and feelings running you instead of serving you?
- Do you wish to explore power of mind philosophy more deeply?
- Have you attempted to use law of attraction but are not manifesting consistently?
- Do you seek relief from anxieties, addictive tendencies, or physical illness?
- Do you long to nurture your spiritual self?
- Do you want to know how the mind really works?
If “yes” to any of these questions, our talk is for you.
Benefits of attending are:
- A greater confidence that you can meet challenges and be able to live your life’s purpose.
- Reduced fear, stress, and sense of alienation from others.
- An increase in your passion for life.
- A greater sense of your true value.
- A greater appreciation for the common humanity.
- A clear understanding of how to drive the bus that is your life vs. just being a passenger.
- Knowing new tools for disciplining thoughts and emotions, without suppressing the natural you.
- Increased sense of stillness and presence in the now moment.
- A clear understanding of thoughts and how thoughts impact life. With that comes a better understanding of why thought management matters.
- Practical tools for managing thoughts.
- A sense of integration between mind, spirit and body.
Speaker Bio: Who are we?
Claude Beaulac and Levonne Gaddy have studied and practiced metaphysics power of mind collectively for over half a century.
She is a master’s level social worker and graduate of University of California in Los Angeles. Mental wellness work over four decades with a diverse range of couples, individuals, children and families has given Levonne the background to understand human behavior.
Claude began at age seventeen reading mental science documentation and never stopped learning and growing in his understanding of the laws of mind, attraction, assumption, cause and effect, and quantum physics.
Come join them for an introduction to what they’re so excited about sharing with others. The evening will consist of a presentation followed by questions and answers.